Fwd: Garden Goddess News

Chuck Waibel

Apr 22, 2012, 1:35:09 PM4/22/12

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Garden Goddess News
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 09:54:33 -0700
From: <in...@gardengoddessenterprises.com>

Hey Folks,

I have two bits of news.

The first is that we've received more good press, an article in the Manitoba Cooperator, http://agcanada.com/manitobacooperator/2012/04/15/growing-vegetables-in-the-winter/ It was written by Liz Clayton. We met Liz and Henri a few years ago at a conference in Winnipeg. They went right home, did a bit more research, and built a greenhouse based on our ideas, about an hour southwest of Winnipeg. They're dynamic, personable folks.

Also, I've started work on a "sequel" to our greenhouse manual. It will feature a number of folks like Liz and Henri, their projects, and the communities around them. If you have any suggestions or ideas please send them to me.

Be Well,
Chuck Waibel
Garden Goddess Enterprises
405 S. 4th St.