Volunteer/Intern

Chris

Nov 11, 2012, 5:38:22 PM11/11/12
to tcaqua...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'm looking for an unpaid volunteer/intern opportunity in a Twin Cities aquaponic greenhouse. I live in S. Mpls and don't have a car, so it would have to be someplace close/accessible by bus. I'm new to aquaponics, but I'm a hard worker and quick learner.

Feel free to contact me if you're interested. Thanks!

joshua rutherford

Dec 16, 2012, 9:20:23 AM12/16/12
to tcaqua...@googlegroups.com

hi chris i could deffinatly use a/ lot of intern/s however my farm is in stillwater, mn. we do have a bus that runs out here but its a little haul. anyways thought id drop you a line. i can be reached at capabl...@gmail.com

joshua

twin ponds aquaculture