Urban homestead for sale

Karen Swanberg

Sep 10, 2012, 10:04:10 AM9/10/12
to comg...@lists.umn.edu, sus...@lists.umn.edu, urban-farming-prod...@googlegroups.com, tcaqua...@googlegroups.com, TwinCitiesChickens, MNURBAN...@lists.umn.edu
Hi all, and sorry for the cross-posts.

I know this isn't terribly on-topic for some of these e-mail lists,
but the people reading these lists are definitely the ones we're
trying to reach! My friend Beth has an amazing two-lot urban homestead
for sale in Powderhorn Park!

http://www.cbburnet.com/property/details/1907329/MLS-4184181/3632-Elliot-Avenue-S-Minneapolis-MN-55407.aspx

The house has beautiful and huge vegetable gardens (including
blueberry bushes and cherry trees), plenty of room for chickens (or
aquaponics!), a light, airy two-story house ideal for solar, built in
the late 1800's, and it's just perfect, I gotta say. Please feel free
to pass this information around to all of your friends!

Best,
--
Karen Swanberg
Howling Moose Gardens