Fwd: Crocheted Summer Tops; New Story by Michelle Edwards; New Lion Brand Books

1 view

TBT Fiber Arts

Jul 9, 2007, 2:04:22 AM7/9/07
to tbtfib...@googlegroups.com

Begin forwarded message:

Date: July 7, 2007 8:19:11 AM PDT
Date: July 6, 2007 6:13:05 PM PDT
Subject: Crocheted Summer Tops; New Story by Michelle Edwards; New Lion Brand Books

Return to home page

spacer
separator line
Home·Free Catalog·Order·Find A Store·Forward to a Friend·Contact Us·Read Online
separator line

July 6, 2007
spacer
Dear TBT Fiber Arts,
spacer
We hope you had a great holiday! This week we feature a new story by Michelle Edwards about charitable knitting, patterns for summer tops, and our newest "JUST" books.

Discover our patterns for two gorgeous crocheted tops that are perfect for summer weather. Wear them to the beach or just to add a little color to your outfits.

If you love our JUST WRAPS and JUST BAGS books, then you'll want to pick up copies of our two newest Lion Brand books: JUST GIFTS and JUST SOCKS. They feature great knit and crochet projects in all skill levels. As a special to our readers, we are offering these brand new releases at a special 25% discount and you can also access a special free pattern from each book below.

Our kit sale of the week features the soft and stylish "Chinchilla Stole" kit and our featured cable stitch of the week is called "Diamonds and Pearls."

With Warmest Regards
Lion Brand Yarn

spacer
separator line
Get this letter as a feed:spacerClick here to get the address for adding this newsletter as an RSS feed to your mail reader!Add to My Yahoo!Add to My AOL!Add to Google
separator line
spacer
Welcome to Charity Knitting
spacer

It was evening. My parents were away and Mrs. Summers was babysitting us. Keeping guard on our den couch, bathed in the blue light of the television, she sat knitting mittens. I had assumed that the mittens were for one of her grandchildren. She had three and sometimes she took my siblings and me to play with them.

In the knitting universe of my childhood, people knit for their families. Usually one project at a time. Children and husbands got the usual stuff; scarves, socks, sweaters, hats, and mittens. Sometimes extended family members received baby blankets and booties, possibly an afghan.

Mrs. Summers was making mitten after mitten. I noticed she had filled her knitting bag with them. More pairs of mittens than her grandchildren could ever use. So I wondered. Who was she knitting all those mittens for?

... more ...
spacer
separator line
spacer
Breezy Summer Tops
spacer
Light 'n' Lively Crochet TankCrochet Tunic
Light 'n' Lively Crochet Tank
Crochet Tunic

Be a head-turner with these colorful summer tops, perfect for layering. These two crochet pieces are perfect for a night on the town or a day of shopping.
spacer
separator line
spacer

Book Feature
JUST GIFTS

spacer
Just Gifts Book - Click for more informationScott the Bear
Click here to buyScott the Bear
spacer

JUST SOCKS

spacer
Just Socks Book - click for more informationStriped Footies Pattern
Click here to buyStriped Footies

With 30 fantastic patterns each, we are proud to introduce the two latest Lion Brand books, JUST GIFTS and JUST SOCKS. Discover great projects from dog sweaters and dishcloths to slippers and pedicure socks. The books have great patterns for beginners, experts, and everyone in between.

Try out the two free featured patterns above. We are sure you will love them so much you will want the books for your (or your loved one's) knitting or crochet library. Buy them now at a special 25% discount!

spacer
separator line
spacer
Kit Sale of the Week: 50% off!
Knit Chinchilla Stole
spacer
Knit Chinchilla Stole
Click here to buy
spacer
Create an elegant, sexy stole that looks and feels like fur with this beginner knit kit. The stole measures 16 inches x 65 inches.
spacer
separator line
spacer
Cable of the Week
spacer
separator line

Subscribe
Click here
to subscribe to this newsletter
Wondering if you should subscribe? Click here to view past issues

separator line
spacer
Lion Brand Yarn Company · 135 Kero Road, Carlstadt, NJ 07072 ·
 Orders: 1.800.258.YARN

Copyright © 2007 Lion Brand Yarn Company, all rights reserved.