Bricklink Designer Program

Derik Melton

May 16, 2022, 4:23:18 PMMay 16
to Texas Brick Railroad
I was wondering if anyone has voted on any building in the Bricklink Designer Program? Round 3 is about to start for voting tomorrow Has anyone selected to pre-order any of them? Some are pretty neat.

CK Brick Collection

May 16, 2022, 4:29:10 PMMay 16
to Derik Melton, Texas Brick Railroad
I like the waterfall and the modular building under construction personally. Haven't voted yet.

On Mon, May 16, 2022, 3:23 PM Derik Melton <dw.me...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has voted on any building in the Bricklink Designer Program? Round 3 is about to start for voting tomorrow Has anyone selected to pre-order any of them? Some are pretty neat.

Derik Melton

May 16, 2022, 4:29:49 PMMay 16
to CK Brick Collection, Texas Brick Railroad
I like the building under construction as well.

Robert Clarady

May 16, 2022, 4:32:04 PMMay 16
to CK Brick Collection, Derik Melton, Texas Brick Railroad
I participated in Round 2 and bought the Venetian MOC.  Placed the order in Nov 2021 and doesn't ship until August or September this year.  Not a quick turnaround.

I voted for the modular under construction so I received a notification that it's open for pre-order tomorrow.

Edward

May 16, 2022, 4:46:34 PMMay 16
to Robert Clarady, CK Brick Collection, Derik Melton, Texas Brick Railroad
I bought some from the previous rounds.
Don't have much interest in any of the current offerings.

Rebecca J

May 16, 2022, 4:58:40 PMMay 16
to Derik Melton, Texas Brick Railroad
Haven't seen this batch. Still waiting for the last ones. Have gotten others that I ordered. Will check it out. Do you have the link handy?

Derik Melton

May 16, 2022, 5:01:23 PMMay 16
to Rebecca J, Texas Brick Railroad
Do these sets get valuable since they are made is much smaller quantities and essentially retired right away?

Edward

May 16, 2022, 5:14:03 PMMay 16
to Derik Melton, Rebecca J, Texas Brick Railroad

Matt Sailors

May 16, 2022, 5:42:45 PMMay 16
to Edward, Robert Clarady, CK Brick Collection, Derik Melton, Texas Brick Railroad
The station looks like it only takes 6-wide trains.