Brick Rodeo

Anthony Sava

Apr 18, 2022, 5:45:09 PMApr 18
to Texas Brick Railroad
With gas prices as they are, and a few other reasons, we may not be going on our trip up north after all.  That being the case, I am now registered to attend Brick Rodeo 2022.

I don't plan to register any MOCs, as everything I would bring would be found on the TBRR layout, and I've not built anything new in ages.  I just dont see a point.

I still need to figure out lodging.  It will just be me, AJ will be at scout camp, and the hotel is just too expensive for me to go solo.  If someone would like to share a room, I'm happy to work something out.

--Tony

Derik Melton

Apr 18, 2022, 6:44:16 PMApr 18
to Anthony Sava, Texas Brick Railroad
Glad you’re gonna get to make it tony!

Sent from my iPhone

Steve Jackson

Apr 19, 2022, 10:55:35 AMApr 19
to Texas Brick Railroad
I am a lousy roomie. I snore, and I have to get up a few times a night. That said, if you can't find a better deal, let me know . . .

Matt Sailors

Apr 19, 2022, 11:59:37 AMApr 19
to Steve Jackson, Texas Brick Railroad
Tony has a CPAP machine. He'll never hear you.
He didn't complain too much about my snoring at the NMRA show in Atlanta. ;-)

Matt