Roger rabbit PCC trolley car gets a side grade

Gareth Ellis

Apr 28, 2022, 10:23:09 AMApr 28
to TBRR
The electric smoke escaped the control Arduino and sound card, that are inside the PCC trolley car, so time to rebuild with a new sound card.

Gareth Ellis
971 563 2567
PXL_20220428_141915951.jpg

Edward

Apr 28, 2022, 10:52:34 AMApr 28
to Gareth Ellis, TBRR
Which sound card are you using?

Gareth Ellis

Apr 28, 2022, 11:02:57 AMApr 28
to Edward, TBRR
For cost and motor amp capability I am using a my loco sound, sound card, they just released v3 "black" which apparently is way fancier

Gareth Ellis
971 563 2567

Gareth Ellis

Apr 28, 2022, 12:44:31 PMApr 28
to Edward, TBRR
And this now the new one.

Arduino nano with two led outputs. My loco sounds, sound card and a motor driver.

PXL_20220428_164216853~2.jpg