Galveston Aftermath

Anthony Sava

Apr 24, 2022, 10:56:36 PMApr 24
to Texas Brick Railroad
I'm home from Galveston,  not that it was a long trip.  The LEGO and tables are unloaded.  It was a good show.

I think I might be feeling a bit more.
 inspiration, something that I've really been lacking.  I definitely want to update my tomb of the unknown flatcar.

--Tony

Edward

Apr 24, 2022, 11:48:23 PMApr 24
to Anthony Sava, Texas Brick Railroad
Thanks everyone for putting on a great show this weekend!
We had 9 AFOLs and one TFOL in attendance.
When we have a chance (Tony or Steve) - can we ask the museum or George what their attendance figures were? (ideally including the number of "Student" admissions)

More detailed report to follow.

Steve Jackson

Apr 25, 2022, 2:03:35 PMApr 25
to Texas Brick Railroad
I am back, save and sound. Good dhow.

They had a gate of about 600 on Saturday.

Anthony Sava

Apr 27, 2022, 8:36:45 AMApr 27
to Texas Brick Railroad

Steve Jackson

Apr 27, 2022, 11:22:58 PMApr 27
to Texas Brick Railroad
Woo, it's like I was there again! Only with more sleep.

Gareth Ellis

Apr 28, 2022, 7:20:37 AMApr 28
to Steve Jackson, Texas Brick Railroad
Looks like it was a great display!

Gareth Ellis

Tim Howell

Apr 28, 2022, 10:24:12 AMApr 28
to Texas Brick Railroad
My photos (they look a lot like Tony's) ....