TBRR Landscaping Kits

Lasseter

Jun 13, 2022, 4:04:08 PMJun 13
to Texas Brick Railroad
I know how y'all like greenery around your train displays, this year two of your TBRR members have collaborated with Brick Rodeo to bring you decently priced landscaping kits for your train layouts.  You can buy them on the Brick Rodeo website, and you can pick them up when you arrive at Brick Rodeo.

Steve Jackson's Foliage kit:

https://brickrodeo.com/shop/foliage-workshop-kit

Lasso's Tree Kit:

https://brickrodeo.com/shop/tree-workshop-kit

Steve Jackson's Foliage kit:

IMG_3174.jpeg

Lasso's Tree Kit:

IMG_3144.jpeg

--
TTFN,
Brian "Lasso" Lasseter

"No Sane man will dance."   -Cicero (106-43 B.C.)

Derik Melton

Jun 13, 2022, 4:22:38 PMJun 13
to blas...@gmail.com, Texas Brick Railroad
Good parts in here. Could you tell me how many leafs are in the tree kit?

Sent from my iPhone

Lasseter

Jun 13, 2022, 5:14:22 PMJun 13
to Derik Melton, Texas Brick Railroad
34 earth green leaves.  🍃

Gareth Ellis

Jun 14, 2022, 7:54:53 AMJun 14
to Brian Lasseter, Derik Melton, Texas Brick Railroad