New Braunfels Spring Show, April 8-10

Steve Jackson

Mar 15, 2022, 12:52:45 AMMar 15
to Texas Brick Railroad
Here's the information. Who else is in, and what would you like to bring? As always, the layout will be designed around the participants.

----------------------------

(From Kermit Baese) Your space will once again be on the stage in the main hall, but we are moving your group up to a featured spot.  Your space available will be 18’x18’ at the front of the stage.  Our “Kids Run the Train” layout will be located in a different area of the building and will be replaced by our new club N Trak layout, approximately 12’ x 24’ behind your setup.

Dates:  Setup will be on Friday, April 8 from noon to 10:00 pm (we will try to close at 9:00 pm if everyone is wrapped up).  Show hours are Saturday, Apr 9 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm and Sunday, Apr 10 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.  Open for exhibitors at 7:00 am on Saturday and 9:00 am on Sunday.

Location:  New Braunfels Civic/Convention Center.

Passes:  Will be available at vendor check in table in the loading dock area.  Each volunteer will pick up their own pass in the form of a wristband.

 We will offer pizza and sodas to those involved in Friday setup at 5:00-5:30 pm in our snack bar area.  On Saturday we will provide complimentary coffee and doughnuts before opening to the public and after 10:00 am any remaining stock will be available at snack bar prices to all.

Steve Jackson

Mar 17, 2022, 1:12:21 PMMar 17
to Texas Brick Railroad
We have a bit more space.

(From Kermit Baese) Some additional info on layout size.  We drew up the final floor plan Tuesday and we were able to expand your layout area from 18'x18' to 20'x18' with the extra 2 feet being on the depth of the layout from front of the stage to back of the stage.  Hope this gives you a little more room for innovation.

Please advise the number of 18"x6' tables you want set up for your layout ASAP so I can forward to the Civic Center staff. Thanks.

Edward

Mar 17, 2022, 1:27:42 PMMar 17
to Steve Jackson, Texas Brick Railroad
I am planning to attend, but will not arrive until Saturday 8 AM.
I can bring my buildings, streets, and trolley. We can also use the People's Bridge. I will not have enough time to set up the double truss bridges.

The New Braunfels tables are not terrible, but they will make spacing the bridge a little more difficult (but not impossible).
Gareth- are you going to this show?

Steve Jackson

Mar 17, 2022, 1:30:55 PMMar 17
to Edward, Texas Brick Railroad
Gareth has told me that he is in.

Gareth Ellis

Mar 17, 2022, 6:58:18 PMMar 17
to Steve Jackson, Edward, Texas Brick Railroad
Sorry, I meant to reply all,

yes indeed I am in

--
Gareth Ellis

Steve Jackson

Mar 19, 2022, 2:41:58 AMMar 19
to Texas Brick Railroad
So far that gives us Ed, Gareth, me, and Doc (who has a Ninjago submarine for the lake). That's enough that we will not embarrass ourselves, but the more the merrier. I believe Joe and Lisa are also going to be in; I just haven't seen it here yet.  Sometimes there is a Will, and usually there is a Glenn, and there are other possibilities from greater distances!

Remember, meeting coming up Sunday at which this will be discussed.

Gareth Ellis

Mar 23, 2022, 8:56:36 PMMar 23
to Steve Jackson, Texas Brick Railroad
Here is wip, mostly finished if the street,

Gareth Ellis
971 563 2567
PXL_20220324_004048543.jpg

Will Heron

Mar 23, 2022, 9:58:56 PMMar 23
to Texas Brick Railroad
ooooo… that’s pretty!

Steve Jackson

Mar 25, 2022, 2:08:08 PMMar 25
to Texas Brick Railroad
So - if Gareth is not coming to Galveston, that means that a table handoff must occur at NB, and that means we use the club tables at NB, right?

For an 18 x 20 space I am thinking an ultra-simple hollow rectangle of 21 club tables, with a slot at one end for the People's Bridge [I found the reference] and the equivalent of 6 tables of empty space in the middle. That will mean that no spot in the layout will be more than 30 inches from an edge: easy reaching.

A full double mainline loop - maybe a trolley track if it works out. No secondary loops - I could put one in but it would take more tables. Room for lots of yard.

Does this sound okay to everyone?

I still have a Maybe from Tony. I think I have a reliable yes or no from everyone else.

Derik Melton

Mar 27, 2022, 11:33:47 AMMar 27
to Steve Jackson, Texas Brick Railroad
Steve,

Would there be room for me to still attend? I’m thinking of bringing the refinery and some trees and landscape.

Sent from my iPhone

Steve Jackson

Mar 27, 2022, 11:42:23 AMMar 27
to Derik Melton, Texas Brick Railroad
YAY REFINERY. Yes, absolutely - the only catch is since you have built up off the base level, you need to have something to build down again or disguise the edges. That may change the finished size of your layout or keep you from going right next to a road. But let me know the current finished size and where the road can go next to it and/or in it . . . drawing a picture and mailing it to me will be fine if that works best for you.

I am asking everyone to “register” the MOCs they are bringing - not just the new ones, but the old ones - just to avoid the certainty of me failing to remember some detail. Size in baseplates? For buildings, corner or straight? For evretying, is it raised and how? And whatever else I should know.

We will be a little short on manpower for the Friday setup, so if you can come Friday that would be extra great.

(Is it lighted now - is that why you built up?)

Rebecca J

Mar 27, 2022, 11:46:49 AMMar 27
to Steve Jackson, Derik Melton, Texas Brick Railroad
I don't have anything to show that would be relevant for the show but will be there.

Derik Melton

Mar 27, 2022, 11:49:30 AMMar 27
to Rebecca J, Steve Jackson, Texas Brick Railroad
What’s the cost to get into this show for us? Is it free for exhibitors and companions?

Steve Jackson

Mar 27, 2022, 11:56:52 AMMar 27
to Derik Melton, Rebecca J, Texas Brick Railroad
There is no cost to come in if you are an exhibitor or companion. And Rebecca, if you tell the people that you are helping with the Lego group, that should be good for a wristband :)

re

Derik Melton

Mar 27, 2022, 12:16:59 PMMar 27
to Steve Jackson, Rebecca J, Texas Brick Railroad
Steve the Refinery is 3x6 baseplates and I lines the entire edge in tan as to not show the random or colors mils typically shows. I did the same with my hill side which is 2x3 baseplates.
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg

Gareth Ellis

Mar 28, 2022, 6:40:24 AMMar 28
to Derik Melton, Steve Jackson, Rebecca J, Texas Brick Railroad
Derik,

this is looking awesome!!

On Sun, Mar 27, 2022 at 11:17 AM Derik Melton <dw.me...@gmail.com> wrote:
Steve the Refinery is 3x6 baseplates and I lines the entire edge in tan as to not show the random or colors mils typically shows. I did the same with my hill side which is 2x3 baseplates.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 27, 2022, at 10:56 AM, Steve Jackson <s...@sjgames.com> wrote:
>
> There is no cost to come in if you are an exhibitor or companion. And Rebecca, if you tell the people that you are helping with the Lego group, that should be good for a wristband  :)
>
> re

Derik Melton

Mar 28, 2022, 10:56:41 PMMar 28
to Gareth Ellis, Steve Jackson, Rebecca J, Texas Brick Railroad
What hotel are folks staying at in New Braunfels?

Sent from my iPhone

Steve Jackson

Mar 29, 2022, 12:43:57 AMMar 29
to Derik Melton, Gareth Ellis, Rebecca J, Texas Brick Railroad
. . . I have no idea. I drive back and forth every day.

Sorries . . .

Gareth Ellis

Mar 29, 2022, 6:29:58 AMMar 29
to Steve Jackson, Derik Melton, Rebecca J, Texas Brick Railroad
I drive back and forth too.

Joseph Herbert

Mar 29, 2022, 10:21:13 AMMar 29
to Texas Brick Railroad
Lisa and I (Joe) are definitely in!  We will be bringing my two-baseplate Egyptian Museum and my one-baseplate Gartner Hotel.  In addition, Lisa will be bringing her brand new Inner City Garden.  It is two baseplates wide and is nestled between my Gartner Hotel to the left and another as-yet-to-be-determined building on the right side.  Those of you who are a fan of Lisa's work will be most pleased.  I will of course bring my collection of Octan trucks, which should play well with Derick's Refinery.  Cant wait to see you all.

Ed Chang

Mar 29, 2022, 10:23:48 AMMar 29
to Texas Brick Railroad
I might end up staying in San Marcos.
Probably Fairfield Inn or Marriott Courtyard.

Steve Jackson

Mar 29, 2022, 9:54:16 PMMar 29
to Texas Brick Railroad
Starting layout now.

Derik - The 3 x 6 of the refinery does not include train tracks, right? So it should be placed inside the loop? Does it need power?

I would suggest that if the hillside does not need to be raised, you un-raise it, and if it does need to be raised, get some angle bricks so there won't be that cliff running across the countryside.

Ed, Gareth - Do your raised streets allow for RR crossings, or do they need to be placed where they do not cross tracks? If they allow for railroad crossings, what do I need to know to design them - does the track have to go up somehow?

Ed, is your corner building 1 x 1 baseplate? The coral building, I see , is a half baseplate.

Joe - From your description I see that Lisa's new 2 x 1 garden is meant to front the street. Does it include a sidewalk at the normal place, or will it need to be set back to allow for sidewalk?

Thank you, all.

Derik Melton

Mar 29, 2022, 10:45:41 PMMar 29
to Steve Jackson, Texas Brick Railroad
Steve,
You are correct the refinery does not include track but the front is solid tan and can be placed against flat track plates and look pretty good I’d say.

The 2x3 hillside is made fully on mils plates and cannot be lowered. I do not have a bag of angled bricks to fluidly tie it in but maybe I can bring some plates to randomly put around it. It needs to be towards the back of the table because the backside has colored bricks showing and air space.

Steve Jackson

Mar 29, 2022, 10:51:00 PMMar 29
to Derik Melton, Texas Brick Railroad

> On Mar 29, 2022, at 9:45 PM, Derik Melton <dw.me...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Steve,
> You are correct the refinery does not include track but the front is solid tan and can be placed against flat track plates and look pretty good I’d say.

Cool. That is exactly what I will do, then.

> The 2x3 hillside is made fully on mils plates and cannot be lowered. I do not have a bag of angled bricks to fluidly tie it in but maybe I can bring some plates to randomly put around it. It needs to be towards the back of the table because the backside has colored bricks showing and air space.

Ah, that is actionable data. Thanks!

I’ll see what I’ve got in the green box, too.

Edward

Mar 29, 2022, 11:06:52 PMMar 29
to Steve Jackson, Derik Melton, Texas Brick Railroad
I have up to 2 double track crossings, or I can make them into a 3- or 4-track crossing. They will fit with our standard track - in fact they are modular and can be made to fit regular baseplate roads too.

The Teahouse is a 16x32 baseplate corner. The Coral House is a 16x32 center building.
I have two other corners- The Cafe (https://flic.kr/p/2bUeUMA - it's the building on the far right of the row), and the Chez2 (https://flic.kr/p/25dte3K - on the left end of the row). The Cafe is more specific on the orientation. The Chez2 can go in any corner.
I have 4 townhouses - currently 2 32x32 baseplates, so they can be used either as a pair or as a set of 4. They are middle buildings.  There is a 16x32 garden that can go on the *left* end of the townhouses, usable only with elevated roads.
My Gelateria is a 32x32 baseplate center building.
https://flic.kr/p/2bUeL8b - left side dark red building is the Gelateria, dark orange ones are the townhouses.

For plazas, I have a 1x3 baseplate fountain plaza (link above, foreground). It can be used as 3 separate plazas.
I have 2 other 32x32 baseplate plazas, and 5 16x32 baseplate plazas.

The buildings that have to go with brick roads are the Teahouse, Coral House, the townhouse garden, and one 16x32 plaza.
The Cafe, Chez2, Townhouses, Gelateria, and all the other plazas can be baseplate or raised.

My brick built road inventory is:
12 32x32 straight
4 16x32 straight (32 wide, 16 long)
3 32x32 T-crossings
1 32x32 90 degree turn

Do you want trolley tracks?

Other miscellaneous things- I have six 16x32 buffer stops, and two 16x16 buffer stops.

Steve Jackson

Mar 29, 2022, 11:09:06 PMMar 29
to Edward, Texas Brick Railroad
Thanks for the detail. It beats memory. Such as it is.

I plan to spend tomorrow afternoon and evening banging on this.

I would absolutely *like* trolley tracks. What length do you have now? And please remind me how they fit in. Are they centered on a half-baseplate?

Edward

Mar 29, 2022, 11:52:26 PMMar 29
to Steve Jackson, Texas Brick Railroad
Track placement is the same as standard track, and as such can interface with regular track.
They are intended to go up against my brick built roads. One side of the track is elevated/built up, and the other side is either baseplate or baseplate+tile.

8 16x32 single straight
1 16x16 quarter straight
1 16x32 station
1 16x64 station
1 R40 curve (48x48 footprint)
1 R40 curve concentric with 90 degree brick built road curve (48x48 footprint)
2 16x32 buffer stops - these are asymmetric so there's a left hand end and a right hand end.
2 16x32 grade crossings - these go from brick built road on one side down to baseplate road on the other.

There is a passing track (two R40 switches, with a 16x32 double track section in the middle). This is at best a parking track, since the Powered Up system is not reliable enough to use it. I would leave it out.

Joseph Herbert

Mar 29, 2022, 11:59:17 PMMar 29
to Edward, Steve Jackson, Texas Brick Railroad
She was very careful to make sure that the sidewalk and everything else matched the standard. So it very much matches my hotel to the left, and it will match whatever building you choose to put to the right of it. Just like my hotel, I would suggest that that building be somewhere around 3 stories tall and very flat sided.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Texas Brick Railroad" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tbrr/CAL%2BZgq-_6eJqzTn-5fSPR_r_8o9_ad%3DMUYKFjUSKu4WzMCw5hA%40mail.gmail.com.

Steve Jackson

Mar 30, 2022, 7:19:36 PMMar 30
to Texas Brick Railroad
We will very definitely need more ballasted track than just mine.

Gareth Ellis

Mar 31, 2022, 7:59:47 AMMar 31
to Edward, TBRR, Steve Jackson
Gareth - 03 31 2022.bmp
Hi Steve,

This might help in the planning, attached is what I can bring

On Wed, Mar 30, 2022 at 9:17 PM Edward <cantcur...@gmail.com> wrote:
I can bring some but it probably won't be much (I'd have to build it, so realistically maybe 8 or 10 sections). Perhaps Tony can lend some?

I have 3 sets of R104 crossovers. These can replace 3 baseplates of double track, each. (Each switch is 32x96). The only placement issues are 1) the switch throws stick out past the baseplate, so they cannot go right up against a building or MILS sections, and 2) there should be at least half track between the switch and curves.

On Wed, Mar 30, 2022 at 6:23 PM Steve Jackson <s...@sjgames.com> wrote:
Quoth Gareth -

> I can bring 104 / 120 corners, 104 turnouts X2 and 102 crossovers x2

Corners, definitely!

For the other pieces, how many 10" sections of track will they replace? I don’t know how to interpret 104 and 102 here.

Ed, what ballasted track can you bring? My own supply won’t cut it.

Steve Jackson

Mar 31, 2022, 7:49:49 PMMar 31
to Texas Brick Railroad
Work continues. I think the track situation is better. Photo soon. Thanks, everyone, for being good correspondents.

If you are not Ed, Gareth, Cat, Joe, Lisa, Doc, or Derik, you should poke me because I may have forgotten that you are bringing something.

Derik Melton

Mar 31, 2022, 9:20:07 PMMar 31
to Steve Jackson, Texas Brick Railroad
Steve did you get my text and picture I sent you about ballasted track in front of my refinery?

Sent from my iPhone

Steve Jackson

Apr 1, 2022, 6:11:40 PMApr 1
to Texas Brick Railroad
Here is a layout. This will use 19 tables plus 2 low tables for the lake. There is a people space in the middle. There is a half-baseplate margin all the way around the edge, so we have to remember our plastic (I've got some). The green area "inside the frame" is empty space for people.

1. People's Bridge
2. Joe's museum
3. Sushi bar (SJ)
4. Teal house (SJ)
5. Brownstones (SJ)
6. Tahoma (SJ)
7. Garden/park (NEW!) (Lisa)
8. Hotel (Joe)
9. Dragon Dance (SJ)
10. Raised hillside (Derik)
11. R40 single-track loop with hills and greenspace inside
12. Trolley and raised-baseplate buildings (Ed laying out this area, with Cat and Gareth's buildings too, and bringing the equivalent of 12 baseplates of double mainline track to go north of itIMG_6873.jpeg)
13. The lake. Track only needed on the outside. Lake dressing needed!
14. Refinery (Derik)
15. Container yard (SJ)
16. Doc's Clocks

so we have - North features - Raised, lighted buildings and trolley.
South - Bridge and assorted buildings and garden.
East - Industrial and lake.
West - R40 choochoo and lots of greenspace and trees.

Ed, that road east of the R40 loop can stub off earlier, or it can continue and meet your BB road somehow. Up to you.

The big track curves are Gareth's R120/104. I am also counting on Gareth's crossovers - the three of them will replace 9 baseplates worth of track and we can add them ad-hoc where they look best.

Gareth Ellis

Apr 1, 2022, 8:22:11 PMApr 1
to Steve Jackson, Texas Brick Railroad
This is a great design.!

Steve Jackson

Apr 2, 2022, 1:12:50 PMApr 2
to Texas Brick Railroad
Thank you, kind sir. It will look better when Ed/Gaz/Cat have their stuff there,, of course. And I have some extra landscape bits that can fill in remaining white areas, if there are any.

Edward

Apr 2, 2022, 2:50:12 PMApr 2
to Steve Jackson, Texas Brick Railroad
The corners will need some fillers. I don't have enough things to put there.

Steve Jackson

Apr 2, 2022, 2:54:27 PMApr 2
to Edward, Texas Brick Railroad
Can do.

> On Apr 2, 2022, at 1:49 PM, Edward <cantcur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The corners will need some fillers. I don't have enough things to put there.
>
> On Sat, Apr 2, 2022 at 12:12 PM Steve Jackson <s...@sjgames.com> wrote:
> Thank you, kind sir. It will look better when Ed/Gaz/Cat have their stuff there,, of course. And I have some extra landscape bits that can fill in remaining white areas, if there are any.
>

> On Friday, April 1, 2022 at 7:22:11 PM UTC-5 gareth...@gmail.com wrote:
> This is a great design.!
>

> On Fri, Apr 1, 2022 at 5:11 PM Steve Jackson <s...@sjgames.com> wrote:
> Here is a layout. This will use 19 tables plus 2 low tables for the lake. There is a people space in the middle. There is a half-baseplate margin all the way around the edge, so we have to remember our plastic (I've got some). The green area "inside the frame" is empty space for people.
>
> 1. People's Bridge
> 2. Joe's museum
> 3. Sushi bar (SJ)
> 4. Teal house (SJ)
> 5. Brownstones (SJ)
> 6. Tahoma (SJ)
> 7. Garden/park (NEW!) (Lisa)
> 8. Hotel (Joe)
> 9. Dragon Dance (SJ)
> 10. Raised hillside (Derik)
> 11. R40 single-track loop with hills and greenspace inside
> 12. Trolley and raised-baseplate buildings (Ed laying out this area, with Cat and Gareth's buildings too, and bringing the equivalent of 12 baseplates of double mainline track to go north of it)

Gareth Ellis

Apr 2, 2022, 3:39:34 PMApr 2
to Steve Jackson, Edward, Texas Brick Railroad
I can bring a Vestas for a back corner if needed.

Steve Jackson

Apr 2, 2022, 3:54:15 PMApr 2
to Gareth Ellis, Edward, Texas Brick Railroad
Sounds good! Something else for people to look at!

Edward

Apr 3, 2022, 1:06:39 AMApr 3
to Steve Jackson, Gareth Ellis, Texas Brick Railroad
1x5x4 arch in white. I can trade tan, or black or brown in the 76768 variant.

Also Steve, do you have 2 regular straight road baseplates I can use for my town section?

Steve Jackson

Apr 3, 2022, 7:35:14 AMApr 3
to Edward, Gareth Ellis, Texas Brick Railroad
I have the arches - no trade needed. I have the baseplates.

Anthony Sava

Steve Jackson

Apr 4, 2022, 4:30:32 PMApr 4
to Texas Brick Railroad
Aww. You and AJ will be missed. Take care.

Yes, if is feasible for you to send about 30 straights' worth of ballasted track, and a few switches, then I can completely stop stressing about track, and even turn some of that area within the R40 loop into a display yard. I don''t have a yard in the current version due to shortage of track.

Thank you!

Edward

Apr 4, 2022, 4:41:20 PMApr 4
to Steve Jackson, Texas Brick Railroad
I should have room to bring a few more things back and forth, since we only need to bring back around 8 tables.
But, I don't have time to drive out to League City before the show.

Gareth Ellis

Apr 4, 2022, 6:51:39 PMApr 4
to Edward, Steve Jackson, Texas Brick Railroad
What time are people getting there Friday?

Edward

Apr 5, 2022, 10:24:22 PMApr 5
to Gareth Ellis, Steve Jackson, Texas Brick Railroad
Here's what I have for my town.
The two road plates I need are the ones flanking the station.
I have room for either a 1/2 or full baseplate modular. I can also use a stock set for that.
The only track I'm bringing is the straight section, including the crossover.
(and the People's bridge, not pictured)

I'm planning to get there as close to 7 AM on Saturday as I can.
NB-spring2022.jpg

Edward

Apr 5, 2022, 10:24:43 PMApr 5
to Gareth Ellis, Steve Jackson, Texas Brick Railroad
Oh right, and the U-shape trolley line in the city.

Steve Jackson

Apr 5, 2022, 11:27:24 PMApr 5
to Texas Brick Railroad
Updated layout, based on Ed's design, plus including Glenn's beachhouse, plus correcting my own errata. Moved Derik's hillside to the north end - it is still Number 10. Will bring some more buildings for the space that opened up in the south.

Note that when we lay this out we will need to bump the lake tables by a half-baseplate inward to let the rails line up.

Gareth, this is the version to copy in color, please.  I assume Ed will bring a printout of the north end.

IMG_6877.JPG

Gareth Ellis

Apr 6, 2022, 7:54:55 AMApr 6
to Steve Jackson, Texas Brick Railroad

Steve Jackson

Apr 6, 2022, 11:54:46 AMApr 6
to Edward, Texas Brick Railroad
I will try to list Seek and Find things on Friday night and copy the slips when I am back home.

Do you have any “targets” that you know you will put out?

Steve Jackson

Apr 8, 2022, 12:30:26 AMApr 8
to Texas Brick Railroad
Sounds very unlikely that we'll have Gareth for the show.

Here is a smaller layout using venue tables. Ed's area is unchanged. We might be able to get a little yard, or at least one track, into area 11 after all.

IMG_6892.jpeg

Steve Jackson

Apr 11, 2022, 12:59:23 AMApr 11
to Texas Brick Railroad
Everyone survived! Fuller report later.

Thanks, everyone. Very special thanks to Tony, who could not attend but saved the day by driving to Ed's with a set of 104/120 curves, without which the trains would have fallen off the table at the corners.

Steve Jackson

Apr 14, 2022, 11:28:31 PMApr 14
to Texas Brick Railroad
Draft report:

By now, we definitely know how to do a New Braunfels show . . . and this is a good thing, because our original plans had to be discarded when Gareth, and then Cat, came down with a serious stomach flu and could not bring the club tables. (Spoiler alert: They are now fine.)
So the original plan was revised to allow for fewer features, and to work with venue tables, and everything went ahead, and the spectators never knew a thing. We used 27 venue tables in a 20’ x 18’ space at the front of the stage, and we had a good crowd at all times. The gate was over 1,000 people on Saturday.
Present were Ed, Joe, Lisa, Steve, and Derik. Chant and Doc also brought things for the layout, and Tony was a game-saver by sending 120/104 curves. And Gareth made it for a while on Sunday.
New at the event were Ed’s coral townhouse and Lisa’s burned-hotel-turned-garden. We had two town areas; one used raised baseplates, and the other didn’t. There were three full train loops plus Ed’s trolley, which at some points was running two cars at once. There were a couple of other motion features, too.
Lessons learned included: The venue tables there are showing their age. A 6” strip around the edge of the layout proper is a very good place for kids, and even adults, to lean. The crowd was pleased at the return of “Seek and Find.” We printed 160 slips and had four left over at show’s end.
Setup took about 36 AFOL-hours. The show ended at 5pm on Sunday, and we were carrying the last boxes out at 6:30.
We had no troubling incidents of any kind!

Gareth Ellis

Apr 15, 2022, 11:57:06 AMApr 15
to Steve Jackson, Texas Brick Railroad
Great report Steve!

Joseph Herbert

Apr 16, 2022, 5:10:03 PMApr 16
to Texas Brick Railroad
Photos of the show can be found here.

These are all the photos I took.  I haven't edited the list so if some are out of frame or focus forgive me.  It was a great show, despite being two men and one feline down.  Lisa and I really enjoyed the company and the new friends we made in the group, including Derik, Cassie, and Ed's lovely new bride.  If I didn't say it already, Ed, my friend, congrats to you both!

I'm still working on the video.  I'll post a link as soon as I can.

On to the next one!

Derik Melton

Apr 16, 2022, 7:00:54 PMApr 16
to Joseph Herbert, Texas Brick Railroad
Thank you for the photos Joe. You’re right…”you did show me my refinery in ways that even I haven’t seen it” haha. Pictures look great and good to see some of the kids reactions captured as well.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 16, 2022, at 4:10 PM, Joseph Herbert <science...@gmail.com> wrote:

Photos of the show can be found here.

Steve Jackson