Donate and Bid - the two ways to support the Brick Rodeo charity auction

Will Heron

Jun 27, 2022, 4:35:22 PMJun 27
to TexLUG: Austin, houstonb...@googlegroups.com, TexLUG: San Antonio, D/FW LUG - The Dallas/Fort Worth LEGO Users' Group, Texas Brick Railroad
Hello Texas LUG buddies.

I’m really excited for the upcoming Brick Rodeo,
Including our annual charity auction to benefit our area children’s hospitals.

How can you help?
I’m glad you asked.

Two easy ways:
1) donate some cool LEGO related stuff to be auctioned
2) be there in person to bid on this cool LEGO related stuff

Feel free to do both if you’re able.

So far we’ve received some great stuff for our live auction Saturday evening
including but not limited to

Out of production sealed large sets (Old Fishing Store, Fire Brigade Modular, UCS B-wing and more)
LEGO experiences with other AFOLs
Unique MOCs
One of a kind hand crafted LEGO themed items
BrickLink Designer Program sets

And some smaller items too, which will go nicely in our silent auction.
Smaller sets, polybag lots, etc.

If you’re coming to The Rodeo and you have an item to donate,
please let me know off list ahead of time with the following details:

Description of the item
Approximate value
How (or if) you want your name listed as the donor

If you can’t make it, but still want to donate an item,
I’m hoping you can respond to your local LUG
And someone who is coming would be able to meet up for transport.

I’m continually in awe of this community’s generosity.
So far this year has been no exception.
Keep up the kind work.
Thank you everyone.

-will