Council Meeting] Minutes from 2021-01-04

Berna Alp

Feb 2, 2021, 12:12:54 PM2/2/21
to Thunderbird planning (moderated)
Hello all,

Please find below the minutes.

Best regards,
--ba

----

Thunderbird Project Council Meeting
When: January 04, 2021 at 8:00 PM CET to 09:09 PM CET
Minuter: berna
In the call: Magnus, Christopher, Dirk, berna
Regrets: Patrick, Philipp, Ryan

Hiring/personnel
• Discussed potentially hiring an HR/Operations person but we decided to
put it on hold until we have the vision and strategy nailed down which
will allow us to have a clearer understanding and a better description
for the role.

Product/Strategy
• We all agreed and suggested that the second strategy meeting should
be scheduled relatively soon. We also discussed the draft email to
present the results of the vision survey and the next steps to the
community.

Governance
• CPG
o Christopher wanted to continue the CPG discussions but it was
postponed due to missing Council members on the call. Dirk proposed to
have another meeting. We are currently inquiring about possible dates.

• Voting Records
o The Council members present on the call, deliberated how to publish
the voting records on motions that encompass personal and/or
confidential information without any privacy violations.

Miscellaneous
• 'Get Involved' page is to be updated to ensure everyone is accurately
informed on how/where to reach us and and also provide positive and
negative feedback.

pEpkey.asc