Based on where we are with blockers etc, the Thunderbird drivers
have proposed a schedule for getting to RC 1. The schedule is
challenging, but we believe it is a good starting point.
We would like to get feedback from those with blockers , and
others on their thoughts for this schedule:
- Code freeze: could be anywhere between 10th and 14th May -
probably 13th or 14th May.
- L10n completion: 16th May 23:59 PDT (end of day Sunday)
- Build Starts: 17th May (Monday)
- QA starts: 18th May (Tuesday)
- RC1 release: 25th May (Tuesday)
This gives us about 2 weeks to be code complete, including
addressing feedback from beta 2.
 See http://bit.ly/999SJw