[Council;DR] Council Discussion Summary, Weeks 2021/07-08

Dirk Steinmetz (rsjtdrjgfuzkfg)

Mar 7, 2021, 10:20:22 PM3/7/21
to Thunderbird Planning Mailing List
Council;DR Weeks 2021/07-08: 2021-02-15 to 2021-03-01

We have a new developer: Welcome Henry!

Employment:
- Henry joined the team as developer.
- There are discussions related to potential new hires.
- There are discussions related to existing hires.

Project Strategy:
- We discussed vision snippets discussed so far and explored what
projects could be stipulated by focus on mobile (apps), enterprise
(enterprise support or development services) or extensions (add-on
platform improvements) to sharpen our opinion on vision.
- The plan is to wrap up the vision discussion soon, to then start
working on more concrete strategy proposals.
- A strategy meeting was scheduled for week 11.

Communication / Transparency:
- We wrapped up the CPG postmortem. The resulting plan is to
publish some statistics regarding past CPG cases, an overview of
how CPG works and proposals for Thunderbird-specific adaptations.
That mail is currently getting drafted and discussed.
- The financial report draft was shared with the council and is now in
review with the MZLA board.
- There were scheduling issues regarding the Town hall meeting.
- There are discussions about Zoom alternatives that match the
requirements of town hall meetings (notably Big Blue Button).
- There are discussions about tb-planning moderation delays.

___

Voting record for official motions in this period:

No motions in this period.

____
"We" is the council speaking in the name of the Thunderbird project.

Some aspects may be missing or intentionally vague, as the council works
with confidential information that cannot be shared with the public.