MZLA/Thunderbird independence/structure

Christopher Leidigh

Feb 18, 2021, 3:04:42 PM2/18/21
to Thunderbird planning (moderated)
Eric/all

I think it's fair to say that many in the community do not
know about or understand the entities and relationships of
Mozilla, MOCO, MZLA and the Thunderbird project.  I include
myself in this group.  This is one of my interest in addressing.
It is one of the next topics we will be addressing in the Council
to ultimately report more clarity on how everything works together,
the advantages/resources we can receive et cetera.  Additionally
we will also recognize limitations or responsibilities , some of which
have already come up in questions, CPG as one example.

While I am not specifically answering Eric's and others questions
on these two topics of yet, we are very aware of the need to to this
and are just trying to do topics justice.

Christopher