1644037 - (tb78found) Bugs found during testing and initial release of TB78 [meta]

Wayne Mery

Mar 10, 2021, 7:17:45 AM3/10/21
to tb-planning

In a few months we will be shipping version 91.  If you have a few minutes to help, it would be cool to fix or close a few more of the remaining open bugs from tb78found meta bug.

Alessandro Castellani

Mar 10, 2021, 1:07:07 PM3/10/21
to tb-pl...@mozilla.org

Thanks for the handy links Wayne.

I'll try to go through some of those bugs related to the message compose, pills, et similar.

On 3/10/21 4:17 AM, Wayne Mery wrote:

In a few months we will be shipping version 91.  If you have a few minutes to help, it would be cool to fix or close a few more of the remaining open bugs from tb78found meta bug.

Alessandro Castellani (:aleca)
Lead UX Architect
Thunderbird