Whilst I'm still figuring out proposals for what to do with our
repositories and branch structures, I want to move the Miramar
builds onto building from the mozilla-aurora branch of gecko. This
will move us closer to what we're now planning on shipping from.
Until we've got some concrete plans for handling the branches, we'll
do this like we are with the current Miramar builds - build
comm-central and mozilla-aurora together, and then have comm-central
and mozilla-central for the next version.
If we can, we'll do this migration today, there's a little bit of
build config required (bug
), and the required buildbot changes (bug
). We'll keep the same tinderbox and tinderboxpushlog
trees for Miramar and just rename the builders.
I realise that we'll probably firm up plans for branches next week
and this causes a bit of extra churn, but I'd rather get us onto
gecko 2.2 and ironing out any code issues now, than waiting another