tb-enterprise moving to Thunderbird Enterprise on Topicbox

Wayne Mery

Mar 30, 2021, 4:32:19 PM3/30/21
to Thunderbird Enterprise

Greetings,

You can see descriptions of all our groups, and join those that interest you at https://discuss.thunderbird.net/groups/_tojoin. We have several new groups, such as Beta, Daily and Announcements.  Each group works like a mailing list, so this should be a comfortable transition from tb-enterprise.  In fact, Topicbox’s slogan is “Group email for teams”. After joining a group you receive emails of all posts to the group, and you can also reply by email. To control the delivery of messages to your inbox open the sidebar (lines surrounded by circle) and use Edit delivery options under Delivery Options

You must join a group to be able to post by email. When posting please be guided by the group's description.

You can also view postings of all groups without joining - https://discuss.thunderbird.net/latest is useful for this purpose. You may also post using the web interface if you are logged in to Topicbox using a password (created in Profile & Security under Your Account), or the login code emailed to you.

For more information check out the Topicbox Getting Started Guide.

This should be Enjoy the discussions.