Migration/Renewal of TLS (HTTPS) Server Certificate for TaxPro GSP API Portal

bkv...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2021, 7:30:04 AM6/9/21
to TaxPro GSP
Dear ASPs:

If you don't need to save TLS certificate, to access API over https, this mail is not for you. Most of the users using .NET or Java or any modern language doesn't require to do any action for this change. This notification is for less than 2-5% clients who needs to act on this change.

If your Rest API Client requires TLS Certificate to be configured, this is advance notification of certificate expiry.

Certificate for api.gstefiling.co.in is expiring on 03rd July, 2021.  We would renew this certificate and bind it to api.gstefiling.co.in on 01st July, 2021.  Please contact TaxProGSP team on 30 June to obtain new renewed certificate.  If your application requires certificate to be saved or configured at client end, using api.gstefiling.co.in is least preferred option though.

Users of api.taxprogsp.co.in will anyway be migrated to new certificate of einvapi.charteredinfo.com on or before 1st July, 2021.

Default SNI Site (Some SAP/Tally users don't have SNI enabled and their https request binds to default SNI Site certificate. This has been explained in our 26 April, 2021 email - last point no. 6) certificate would be changed to new certificate of einvapi.charteredinfo.com on 01 July, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. This we are doing during working hours so that your team and our team would be available for support and troubleshooting if any.

Please note that einvapi.charteredinfo.com certificate can be picked up any time since it is current and active certificate if your application uses SNI.

Warm Regards,
TaxPro GSP Team.

Chartered Information Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Jun 28, 2021, 1:52:49 AM6/28/21
to TaxPro GSP

Chartered Information Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Jul 1, 2021, 1:03:08 AM7/1/21
to TaxPro GSP
Default SNI Site of GST, EWB, eInvoice, Public, ASP API will be bound to certificate of https://einvapi.charteredinfo.com

Attaching Certificate for your ready reference. The certificate can also be saved by clicking on the lock icon of the site in chrome browser.

einvapi.charteredinfo.com.cer