Intimation of change in Base Url for TaxPro GSP API owing to Infra Upgrade.

瀏覽次數:412 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Chartered Information Systems Pvt. Ltd.

未讀,
2021年1月29日 清晨7:48:012021/1/29
收件者:TaxPro GSP

Change notification in advance (Infra Upgrade and Base url changes).

Impact: NOT IMMEDIATE. There is large overlap period. (Refer Table below).

Down Time: NONE for this change.

Dear ASPs:

Greetings from TaxPro GSP Team..!!

As you know, good things always takes time; we are writing you this, as advance intimation of change in Base Urls for GST API (and future change in base urls for eWayBill and eInvoice API)

Owing to operational delay faced by hosting TaxPro GSP Cluster with Tata Communication (TCL), we were considering Upgrade Migration of TaxPro GSP cluster to some other provider who can better address our requirements and grievances.  But after much of the delayed and hectic mediation about reducing operational delays with TCL, we have finally decided to retain TaxPro GSP cluster in same TCL, GK1, Dehli DC, in same DC  as GSTN servers..!!

Today, the existing infrastructure scaled up to 4X capacity and New parallel infra with same 4X capacity would be provisioned in TCL Bangalore DC (before 28 Feb, 2021).  Thus we would have 8X capacity providing strong resilience to TaxPro GSP and it’s stake holders...!!

To serve our clients with upgraded infra, there would be small change in api base urls.

The existing base url for GST, eWayBill and eInvoice API would function as it is, for extended period to make transition smoother.

post.png

Also find the attachment for the above table.

Thanks and Regards

TaxPro GSP.

TaxPro GSP API.pdf

bkv...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年4月1日 凌晨3:30:442021/4/1
收件者:TaxPro GSP

Dear ASPs:

 In follow-up to our advance intimation of changes, dated 29th January 2021, make sure you start using below urls at your earliest possible schedule to take advantage of Multi-location High Availability.

 e-Way Bill, eInvoice and ASP API High Availability url: https://einvapi.charteredinfo.com is now configured for high availability across regions.

(Users who require Certificate to be configured, please take care of change in SSL Certificate)

White-labeled url will remain unchanged: https://api.gstefiling.co.in

GST API and Common Public API url if you have not already changed: https://gstapi.charteredinfo.com or https://gstapi.gstefiling.co.in <== Please note change in both CISPL as well as white labelled url.

Sandbox url: https://gstsandbox.charteredinfo.com

Warm Regards:
TaxPro GSP Team.

bkv...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年5月11日 上午9:23:362021/5/11
收件者:TaxPro GSP
Humble Reminder to comply as early as possible. Feel free to call our helpdesk +91 712 663 8888 (Landline) in case you need any assistance.

Warm Regards,
Bharat Vasant

bkv...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年5月29日 凌晨3:15:422021/5/29
收件者:TaxPro GSP
Dear ASPs:

Owing to current Covid scenario and lockdowns, we are extending api url migration by one month i.e. upto 30th June.  Due to technical reasons, no further extension beyond 30th June 2021 would be possible.

From 01 June, 2021, use new link https://gspcrm.charteredinfo.com for using CRM.

Thanks for your co-operation.

In case you need any assistance, contact TaxPro GSP Support desk on (0712) 6638888.

Warm Regards,
Bharat Vasant

Chartered Information Systems Pvt. Ltd.

未讀,
2021年6月18日 凌晨1:19:412021/6/18
收件者:TaxPro GSP
Dear Valued ASP:

Please make sure that you test and migrate to new API Application Highly Available across regions before 30th June, 2021.

Please feel free to call us on +91 (712) 6638888 in case you have any queries.

Warm Regards,
TaxPro GSP Team

Chartered Information Systems Pvt. Ltd.

未讀,
2021年6月28日 凌晨1:54:572021/6/28
收件者:TaxPro GSP
Dear Valued ASP:

 "Last Reminder - No further extension"

Please make sure that you test and migrate to new API Application Highly Available across regions before 30th June, 2021.

Please feel free to call us on +91 (712) 6638888 in case you have any queries.

Warm Regards,
TaxPro GSP Team

Chartered Information Systems Pvt. Ltd.

未讀,
2021年7月1日 凌晨2:22:212021/7/1
收件者:TaxPro GSP
Dear Valued ASP:

Old api url https://api.taxprogsp.co.in will be bound to new application at https://einvapi.charteredinfo.com for next 2 days. i.e. upto 2nd July

Request you to change to new url as per trail email dated 29th Jan, 2021.

Warm Regards,
TaxPro GSP Team

回覆所有人
回覆作者