Changes for Merging of EWB Sandbox with eInvoice Sandbox by NIC. Old EWB SB is also accessible.

Chartered Information Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Dec 3, 2020, 2:34:21 AM12/3/20
to TaxPro GSP
Dear ASP:

We have released API in Sandbox with below changes. New eInvoice changes, as posted on 01 DEC, 2020 is also available in this release.

We are adding query parm "SelEinvSb" to EWB SB Dec url for redirecting to new eInvoice merged EWB Sandbox.
SelEinvSb param should be present in url. we are not checking value.

For Pass-through API (including .NET and Java Library), all Sandbox requests would be going to new eInvoice merged EWB Sandbox. Thus user's will have to use eInvoice UserID and Password for EWB Sandbox testing of pass-through API and from TaxProGSP libraries.

Old EWB Sandbox Authenticate
http://testapi.taxprogsp.co.in/ewaybillapi/dec/v1.03/authenticate?action=ACCESSTOKEN&aspid=<aspid>&password=***********&gstin=05AAACG0904A1ZL&username=05AAACG0904A1ZL&ewbpwd=abc123@@
New - eInvSB for EWB Authenticate:
http://testapi.taxprogsp.co.in/ewaybillapi/dec/v1.03/authenticate?SelEInvSb&action=ACCESSTOKEN&aspid=<aspid>&password=************&gstin=34AACCC1596Q002&username=XXXXXXXXXX&ewbpwd=******

i.e. Decrypted API will keep on accessing old sandbox unless query parm SelEInvSb is present in the url. Other changes are transparent to user. Use eInvoice user credentials to if you are adding query parm SelEInvSb

For EWB Sandbox Pass-through and library users, use only new eInvoice user credentials for accessing new Sandbox. Old sandbox would no more be accessible from new EWB Libs. (Yet to be released.)

Warm Regards,
TaxPro GSP Team.
Please add TaxPro GSP mobile number +91 78419 35878 to your contacts so that you can get WhatsApp notifications about updates from TaxPro GSP.

Chartered Information Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Dec 7, 2020, 7:30:06 AM12/7/20
to TaxPro GSP
Dear ASPs:

NIC has already migrated the changes dated 21/11/2020 to production today. We are in wait and watch state and there is no impact (observed or reported) on existing eInvoice generation.  We would be migrating new changes in production between 10:00 to 11:00 pm today...

Thus, new eInvoice API - GeteInvoiceDetails by Document Details and health API shall be available after our migration.

Warm Regards,
Bharat Vasant