GST Production Public Key will be expiring on 10th July 2021.

Chartered Information Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Jul 7, 2021, 9:22:50 AM7/7/21
to TaxPro GSP
Dear ASP's;

As you are aware that the GST Production Public Key will be expiring on 10th July 2021 and that the latest Public key is not yet available on the Developer portal.

We request you to please be ready at your end, we will share the new public key as soon as we receive it from GSTN.

(Note: The public key and private key pair is used for encryption and decryption from code and shall not be breaking point even after expiry. AuthToken API will only get affected once, GSTN changes to new key and may require immediate update to TaxProGST.API.dll if you are using it.)

Thanks and Regards
TaxPro GSP