Note on top errors while using e-Invoice APIs

Chartered Information Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Jan 12, 2021, 3:32:38 AM1/12/21
to TaxPro GSP
Dear All,

Greetings from TaxPro GSP Team!

Below is the communication from NIC.

"Please find the attached a note on the top errors generated on the e-invoice system, the impact of the same and resolutions.

We have already published the cause and the resolutions for almost all the errors in the API developer portal.
We have been sending automated mails daily to the taxpayers who are generating large  number of errors and personally calling many of them to handle these errors.
This note is being shared with you to take care at your level as well as educate the taxpayers to utilize the API service effectively and efficiently for the benefit of all the stakeholders."

Thanks for your cooperation.

Thanks and Regards,
E Invoice API Support Team ,
National Informatics Centre,