Irreducible functionality extends Irreducible Complexity

backspace

Jun 25, 2011, 2:59:59 AM6/25/11
to Tautology notes

= Notes =
The flagellum generates kinetic energy(what) in order to arrive at a
point(where) at a specific time(when) by spinning its motors. It
doesn't take place randomly, but in response to ques , interactions
etc. It must make rapid angular movements and thus uses an array of
motors to spin flagella for precise acceleration that involves
complex
differential equations. Presently we aren't able to build a robot
that
mimics its control structure.

With the T3SS( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_three_secretion_system)
we have needle complex, that shares similarities with bacterial
flagella. More specifically, the base of the needle complex is
structurally very similar to the flagellar base; the needle itself is
analogous to the flagellar hook, a structure connecting the base to
the flagellar filament.

The bacteria uses the T3SS to generate energy, injecting proteins
(what) to another host(where) at a specific time(when).
A mousetrap uses a spring for kinetic energy generation, the same
spring is used to make Kenneth Miller's catapult and used in washing
machines. The spring is what I define as 'Key Functional Part' - KFP,
like the 26 letters of the alphabet are key parts used to construct
sentences.

We conclude that all biological machines using any number of KFP
parts , can have their parts reduced or increased(influencing
functionality) but the core 'what,when and where' attributes can't
be
reduced. In the same way we can tabulate a list of mechanical
KFP(springs, rings, wheels etc.), biological machines will be
constructed by probably thousands of KFP.

When the Lord Jesus re-used KFP(same protein building blocks) from
the
flagellum to T3SS , he made a design statement.

==
With the T3SS( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_three_secretion_system)
we have needle complex, that shares similarities with bacterial
flagella. More specifically, the base of the needle complex is
structurally very similar to the flagellar base; the needle itself is
analogous to the flagellar hook, a structure connecting the base to
the flagellar filament.

Notes: An elliptical wheel is similar to a round wheel, view the T3SS
base structure being similar to the flagella base in the same light.