English to all possible translations

216 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Selenka

chưa đọc,
12:11:31 18 thg 11, 202118/11/21
đến tatoeba
Hi!

I've been trying for days to find a list of sentences translated from English to different languages and can't seem to find what I need. So far I've been able to find English sentences and their pairs in one particular language, but I'd need to download the original sentence in English plus all of its translations available (so that I don't end up with eng-fra or eng-spa and the sentences are not the same). Is there a way I could find it?
Thanks for the help

CK @ Tatoeba Project

chưa đọc,
19:06:03 18 thg 11, 202118/11/21
đến tatoeba...@googlegroups.com
There is no way to do that directly on tatoeba.org.
However, you can download the links.csv and the sentences.csv file and generate such a file if you know a little programming.

I did something similar to what you want a few years ago, only linking sentences with audio.

Here is an example.

Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả
Chuyển tiếp