GSoC 2016

Saksham Agrawal

Jan 24, 2016, 3:59:38 PM1/24/16
to tatoeba
Hello

I am Saksham Agrawal. I am currently pursuing my B.Tech. in Computer Science from International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad.

I am in my 3rd year. In the past years, I have done projects in PHP and am very comfortable with this language.
The projects were basically creating admin panels for different companies.

I am interested in a couple of the projects mentioned on your website:
1. Mobile Friendly User Interface.
2. Word Requests.
3. Permissions Management.

And would like to start working on them. Please help me out.

Ricardo Junior

Jan 24, 2016, 6:31:51 PM1/24/16
to tatoeba...@googlegroups.com
Glad to meet you, Saksham Agrawal! Please, take a look at this
repository - https://github.com/Tatoeba/tatoeba2, email Trang -
tr...@tatoeba.org and talk to other members of this project oon IRC (
https://webchat.freenode.net/?nick= - channel: tatoeba )
> --