Here is a temporary page showing a possible replacement MP3 player and a way to possibly credit the person who recorded the audio.

CK @ Tatoeba Project

Jan 25, 2016, 9:18:21 PM1/25/16
to te...@tatoeba.org, tatoeba...@googlegroups.com
Here is a temporary page showing a possible replacement MP3 player and a way to possibly credit the person who recorded the audio.

I do not plan to leave this page online for very long, but I created it for another purpose, so I thought you might want to look at it.  (a link to the MP3 player is at the bottom of the page.)

Sacredceltic inquired about re-recording many of his old MP3 files because the audio level is very low, so I applied a non-destructive gain on the MP3 files.  I just wanted him to compare them and check them out before I uploaded the replacements.

Note that recently this website is getting tremendous amount of traffic and is sometimes quite slow, so you may have to be patient.