Trang's user database

Ricardo Junior

Mar 24, 2017, 7:11:14 PM3/24/17
to tatoeba
Hi there!

Is there anyone who has the Trang's local database? I tried to find it in order to install Tatoeba - https://github.com/Tatoeba/tatoeba2/wiki/How-to-install-Tatoeba#52-create-the-tables-and-import-the-data - but the file has been removed and even googling, I wasn't able to find it.

Best wishes,

Ricardo

Trang HO

Mar 25, 2017, 4:29:23 AM3/25/17
to tatoeba

Note that using my database is not the only solution. As mentioned in the wiki article, you can also create the database manually from the scripts in docs/database.
https://github.com/Tatoeba/tatoeba2/wiki/How-to-install-Tatoeba#from-the-scripts-in-docsdatabase

Ricardo Junior

Mar 25, 2017, 5:35:31 AM3/25/17
to tatoeba...@googlegroups.com