Tatoeba & Mozilla Firefox - Common Voice Project

dchi...@mozilla.com

Sep 29, 2017, 1:38:56 PM9/29/17
to tatoeba
Hello Trang (and Team Tatoeba)

Desigan Chinniah here. I am the Director of Relations across our Emerging Technologies & Open Innovation groups at Mozilla Firefox.

Our speech and voice folks are actively working on a project called Common Voice with a goal of crowdsourcing an open-source voice database. We love your hard work on the Tatoeba project— and would like to see if there were opportunities to collaborate.

Can we connect in the coming days? Who would be best to further email and chat with?

Dees / @cyberdees

Desigan Chinniah — Principal, Platform Relations, Firefox