GSoC 2016, not with us

Gilles Bedel

Feb 29, 2016, 3:09:44 PM2/29/16
to tatoeba...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

So Tatoeba has not been accepted as a mentoring org for 2016. :-(

To all the students: I hope you will manage to get accepted in another
org. I also hope you had a valuable experience trying to contribute to
Tatoeba. I’m interesting to hear any feedback (negative or positive)
about that. Of course, you’re always welcome to contribute whether it’s
GSoC or not, or just come by and say hi on our IRC channel.

— gillux

Trang HO

Feb 29, 2016, 5:46:15 PM2/29/16
to tatoeba...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to add that we have plans to continue applying every year.
So maybe we'll see some of you again next year :)

Meanwhile, we will consider organizing our own coding event this year.
We haven't yet defined the format, but if this sounds like something you'd be interested in, let us know here, on IRC or by email (te...@tatoeba.org)!

Trang

Menaka mohan

Mar 1, 2016, 3:39:12 AM3/1/16
to tatoeba
Hello,

We'll be really happy to take part in any such coding event you may organize. Kindly post the updates here, so that we get notified.
I'll also work on the Mobile-friendly site idea in all my leisure time, after drafting my proposal for any new organization this year.

With thanks,
Menaka.