The Purple Wave could sweep past the NDP IF MR. CHRIS SKY WERE TO RIVAL MR. BERNIER FOR THE LEADERSHIP!

Dennis Tate

Oct 3, 2021, 6:41:19 PM10/3/21
to Tate4centralnova
This young man is playing around in the same league as Mr. Maxime Bernier and Mr. Derek Sloan. If he would join the PPC and rival Mr. Maxime Bernier for the leadership...... the PPC and the PURPLE WAVE.... could over take the NDP and the PPC could surge to being higher than the NDP in most polls........ and in the next federal level election.........
Actually....... we could probably find a party to adopt him in all provinces and territories!!!!!!! I am guessing Atlantica here in Nova Scotia.

" Will Chris Sky be the next Prime Minister of Canada???? "