Problem with Intersect Joint function.

Владимир Александров

Mar 10, 2024, 7:55:26 AMMar 10
to TASSEL - Trait Analysis by Association, Evolution and Linkage
When I try to merge files with the intersect joint function, it gives me an error. This problem appeared recently. I downloaded Tassel again and installed it on another computer, but again the same problem. I'm working with Tassel for Windows 64 Bit.

Terry Casstevens

Mar 10, 2024, 6:17:08 PMMar 10
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Please follow these instructions to get more information.

https://bitbucket.org/tasseladmin/tassel-5-source/wiki/docs/ReportingTassel5Issues.pdf

Best,

Terry