Hapmap error

Joshua Winter

Jul 28, 2021, 5:07:20 PM7/28/21
to TASSEL - Trait Analysis by Association, Evolution and Linkage
Hello,

I am attempting to load a genotype file into TASSEL5 (v. 5.2.73) and cannot seem to get it right. I have checked the file formatting and it appears correct. When attempt to load it, I get one of the two error messages attached as screenshots. I have also attached a .zip containing the text file for reference. Does anybody know what is causing this error, or how I resolve it?
TASSEL Error.png
TASSEL Error 2.png
snp50k_allele_report_Williams_82.a2_1627305173.zip

Terry Casstevens

Jul 28, 2021, 5:12:34 PM7/28/21
to Tassel User Group
The letter H isn't a recognized genotype. Here are the possible values.
https://bitbucket.org/tasseladmin/tassel-5-source/wiki/UserManual/Appendix/NucleotideCodes