How to enzyme deatils for HaeIII

Dr Mathavan M

Jul 30, 2021, 7:38:55 AM7/30/21
to TASSEL - Trait Analysis by Association, Evolution and Linkage
Hi there,
I new to this WGS analysis, I start working on command line mode. My samples has treated with HaeIII enzyme, but this enzyme is not updated in GBSEnzyme.jar file. I don't understand the meaning of the highlighted

[MSPI] name = MspI
initialCutSiteRemnant = CGG
likelyReadEnd = CCGG,CCGAGATCGG
readEndCutSiteRemnantLength = 3

Anyone please help me how to edit this for  enzyme HaeIII

else if (enzyme.matches("(?i)ecot22[i1]")) {
theEnzyme = "EcoT22I";
initialCutSiteRemnant = new String[]{"TGCAT"};
likelyReadEnd = new String[]{"ATGCAT", "ATGCAAGAT"}; // full cut site (from partial digest or chimera) or common adapter start
readEndCutSiteRemnantLength = 5;