TASSEL Error

23 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Steven Spivak

lukematon,
2.8.2021 klo 14.59.022.8.2021
vastaanottaja TASSEL - Trait Analysis by Association, Evolution and Linkage
Hello everyone.

As I am trying to open a phenotype file, I get an error which says "Import stopped because Line 691 had 0 values but there are 12 data types in the header"

I am confused as to why this is the case considering that I only have data until line 690 anyways, and there shouldn't be anything past that point for TASSEL to read anyways.

If I need to upload the file for anyone to get a better understanding of the situation, please let me know.

Thank you.

Lynn Carol Johnson

lukematon,
2.8.2021 klo 16.03.072.8.2021
vastaanottaja tas...@googlegroups.com

Have you checked your file for blank lines at the end?

Terry Casstevens

lukematon,
2.8.2021 klo 16.03.282.8.2021
vastaanottaja Tassel User Group
Maybe there's a blank line at the bottom or an unprinted character.
You can send the file to me directly if you want.
Vastaa kaikille
Vastaa kirjoittajalle
Välitä
0 uutta viestiä