Q Matrix from Sturcture analysis

Amit Kumar Pradhan

Mar 20, 2022, 7:51:50 AM3/20/22
to TASSEL - Trait Analysis by Association, Evolution and Linkage
Please can I know how to get the Q matrix file for Tassel after Population structure analysis using Structure software.
The sender of this mail is an authorised user of email services of Gauhati University.

RN Sarma

Mar 20, 2022, 8:25:12 AM3/20/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
It is Q file