Accuracy Genomic Selection and Training Cross Fold Validation

Mike

Apr 4, 2022, 6:10:13 AM4/4/22
to TASSEL - Trait Analysis by Association, Evolution and Linkage

Hi All,

I am searching for more information regarding the calculation of reported accuracies when training and a genomic prediction model.

Specifically, I am looking if the reported accuracy is scaled by heritability?  Running predictions on seperate GBLUP software options generally reports identical predicted values, however the CV accuracies are quite different.

I haven't found much information regarding the specifics here.

Is there anything available for an easy link?

Thanks for your time