Query Regarding Key File

Shubi

May 18, 2022, 8:05:42 AM5/18/22
to TASSEL - Trait Analysis by Association, Evolution and Linkage
Hi,

In my case,  I have such kind of issue, Where I have the same flowcell, but two different Lane for Sample, Then How to rename the Sample name for Tassel Tool.  As well as How to add this information to key File.

One Sample, One Barcode, One Library Id, One Flow Cell, but two lanes (6 and 7)
example:-
zcat ./601/601_1.fq.gz | grep "@" | cut -d: -f 3,4 | sort | uniq -c
 459904 H2NJCBBXY:6
 473958 H2NJCBBXY:7

According to the Tassel tool, the File should be named flowcell_lane_fastq.txt.gz.  But If one fastq file contains two lane information.  Then How to prepare a Key File?

Kindly help me regarding this issue.

Thank you so much in advance.