Error in trait fille

RN Sarma

Apr 9, 2024, 3:54:34 AMApr 9
to TASSEL - Trait Analysis by Association, Evolution and Linkage
Why is the error message as "Incorrect number of value in line number 2" being shown in my file as attached herewith?
biochem_160.tab

Agriculture Biotechnology Sadettin Soner ÇELİK

Apr 9, 2024, 4:08:34 AMApr 9
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Please use the Java 9 version. Then if it's possible use portatif tassel version. I checked but i didnt find any problem, please send me with microsoft excel file.

On Tue, Apr 9, 2024, 10:54 'RN Sarma' via TASSEL - Trait Analysis by Association, Evolution and Linkage <tas...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Why is the error message as "Incorrect number of value in line number 2" being shown in my file as attached herewith?

RN Sarma

Apr 9, 2024, 5:08:13 AMApr 9
to TASSEL - Trait Analysis by Association, Evolution and Linkage
My java version is as follows:
java -version
openjdk version "11.0.22" 2024-01-16
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 11.0.22+7-post-Ubuntu-0ubuntu222.04.1)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 11.0.22+7-post-Ubuntu-0ubuntu222.04.1, mixed mode, sharing)

RN Sarma

Apr 9, 2024, 5:08:20 AMApr 9
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
 My java version is as follows:
java -version
openjdk version "11.0.22" 2024-01-16
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 11.0.22+7-post-Ubuntu-0ubuntu222.04.1)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 11.0.22+7-post-Ubuntu-0ubuntu222.04.1, mixed mode, sharing)

The Excel file is attached

--
Warm regards,
Dr R N Sarma

biochem_160.xlsx

Terry Casstevens

Apr 9, 2024, 9:16:04 AMApr 9
to tas...@googlegroups.com
When I open this file it is comma separated? It needs to be tab delimited

On Tue, Apr 9, 2024 at 5:08 AM 'RN Sarma' via TASSEL - Trait Analysis
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tassel/CANpTdqU5z0rc05kg4BfMUgr%2Bt7UpMoZ6BK1RyqXnjGpoHBkhzA%40mail.gmail.com.

Agriculture Biotechnology Sadettin Soner ÇELİK

Apr 9, 2024, 10:53:47 AMApr 9
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Dear friend,
İn columb o of excel there are two  numbers. Please delete this columb.