Education on TASSEL

iyaah selase

Aug 17, 2021, 1:56:31 PM8/17/21
to TASSEL - Trait Analysis by Association, Evolution and Linkage
My name is Daniel, a student in China from the department of cotton genomics. I have watched some your youtube videos with  posted by many people however, I found that of Dr Bajgain and Dr  Prabin on GWAS was very explanatory therefore I decided to do GWAS because of how powerful TASSEL is. Unfortunately, my genomic data is about 20GB in vcf format which can not be loaded into TASSEL for further analysis. I also used R command lines to generate plink files which I later saved in HapMap format using TASSEL. I faced another problem of small memory size in TASSEL after separating the chromosomes. The TASSEL software displayed a message informing me that the size is too small.
Please can can the big brains here help me overcome this problem?

Thank you

Daniel

TASSEL - Trait Analysis by Association, Evolution and Linkage

Aug 17, 2021, 4:55:24 PM8/17/21
to TASSEL - Trait Analysis by Association, Evolution and Linkage