converting hapmap with .csv format to .hmp.txt format

ban4...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2024, 8:56:40 AMFeb 19
to TASSEL - Trait Analysis by Association, Evolution and Linkage
Hello,
I am new to TASSEL and I want to do some analysis using it but the hapmap file I have is .csv and the software accepts the file with .hmp.txt so would you please give me a helping hand on how to convert to that file format.

Sincerely,

Terry Casstevens

Feb 19, 2024, 7:02:41 PMFeb 19
to tas...@googlegroups.com
The format is defined here
https://bitbucket.org/tasseladmin/tassel-5-source/wiki/UserManual/Load/Load#markdown-header-hapmap

And Excel can export as tab delimited.

Agriculture Biotechnology Sadettin Soner ÇELİK

Feb 20, 2024, 2:46:07 AMFeb 20
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hello
Load in tassel 3. Then export as hapmap.