Problem with indels

Daniel Tabas

May 24, 2016, 2:47:34 PM5/24/16
to TASSEL - Trait Analysis by Association, Evolution and Linkage
I'm working with a vcf file of the arabidopsis 1001 genomes project. When I load it into Tassel I get the following error:
"Error loading: /pathToVcf/myvcf.vcf
java.lang.IllegalStateException:

Error Processing VCF block: Mismatch of alleles.

At Chromosome *, Position *.

Allele ID larger than number of alleles."

The position in the error contains some insertions like this:
1 1 . T TGATATGTAGCGGTTCC,TGATATCTAGCGGTTCC,G,TAATATGTACCTGTTCC,TGATATATAGCGGTTCC,TGATATGTAGCAGTTCC 40 PASS DP=1000 GT ./. 0/0 5/5 ...

I've changed the genotype information to choose the first insertions, and I finally can load the vcf into Tassel, but the information in the Tassel table is wrong.

Is there any problem when putting multiple indels in one vcf line?

I use Debian wheezy and the latest release of Tassel 5 stand-alone.

Ankita Mishra

Dec 31, 2018, 8:04:36 AM12/31/18
to TASSEL - Trait Analysis by Association, Evolution and Linkage
Dear, Daniel Tabas.

I am facing the same problem what you faced 2 years back, did you got the solution please help me out because I am stucked.

Thanks

Ryan Disney

Mar 14, 2024, 11:53:45 AMMar 14
to TASSEL - Trait Analysis by Association, Evolution and Linkage
I have the same error. Did either of you find a solution?

Thanks,

Ryan

Terry Casstevens

Mar 14, 2024, 12:14:55 PMMar 14
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Please follow these instructions to get more information.

https://bitbucket.org/tasseladmin/tassel-5-source/wiki/docs/ReportingTassel5Issues.pdf

Best,

Terry