Heterozygous proportion estimated

Virginia Baraja

Apr 26, 2024, 8:01:08 AMApr 26
to TASSEL - Trait Analysis by Association, Evolution and Linkage
Hi all,

I have noticed that when conducting the 'Geno Summary,' the heterozygous proportion in the OverallSummary Data does not match the mean of the proportions estimated in the TaxaSummary Data or the SiteSummary Data. For example, I understand that each taxa's heterozygous proportion is calculated as follows: the number of heterozygous sites divided by the number of total sites minus the number of missing data. My question is: How is the heterozygous proportion calculated in the OverallSummary Data?

Thank you very much,
Virginia

Terry Casstevens

Apr 26, 2024, 8:20:55 AMApr 26
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Does this web page answer your question?
https://bitbucket.org/tasseladmin/tassel-5-source/wiki/UserManual/GenoSummary/GenoSummary