Converting an outcrossing F1 population for input into JoinMap

Ira Herniter

Mar 10, 2022, 11:04:19 PM3/10/22
to TASSEL - Trait Analysis by Association, Evolution and Linkage
Hi, I am working with an interspecific F1 population in blueberry. Blueberry is an obligate outcrosser and highly heterozygous, meaning that my parents are highly heterozygous. When I use the "ABH Genotype" plugin, it removes nearly all of my markers because the parents aren't homozygous.

However, I do need all of those data to include in the input file for JoinMap. Is there a way around the homozygous requirement in the plugin?

Thanks,
Ira