[tasque-list] Tasque Startup/Appear Delay

Ali Nadalizadeh

Jul 21, 2010, 10:05:43 PM7/21/10
to tasque-list
I've installed and using Tasque for over 1 year using the standard Ubuntu packages provided and migrate the home directory between my ubuntu upgrades. But in the last few month, I face performance issues like when I click the notification area icon, it takes about 5 seconds to appear and the cpu usage goes up to 100%. I'm sure that the tasque database size is causing this performance issue since I've removed my sqlite database from .config/tasque and it works just fine.

Here is the size of my db :
sqlite> select count(*) from Tasks;
363

I'm currently using tasque package version 0.1.9-1on Ubuntu Lucid 10.04 on an sqlite backend.

Is there any way to avoid this startup delay while keeping my tasks ?

Thanks a lot
Ali Nadalizadeh

Mario Carrion

Jul 26, 2010, 3:33:37 PM7/26/10