Tool for making Markdown reports from TaskLog csv export

Zacharias Pasternack

Feb 27, 2014, 11:03:31 PM2/27/14
to tasklo...@googlegroups.com
Eric Baker, friend of Fat Apps, has created a tool for generating a Markdown report from a TaskLog csv export file. It's pre-release, and a bit rough around the edges yet, but it looks promising. If anyone's interested in giving it a whirl, the tool (and code) can be found on github:

Eric says he's open to suggestions if anyone has any. You can post them here, and I'll pass them along (if Eric's not already lurking here).

Note that this isn't official Fat Apps software, and we make no warranties to it's use (though I've tried it out, and it seems to work well). Thanks, Eric!