TaskLog on Mac OS X 10.9

Beth Chapin

Oct 25, 2013, 2:30:33 PM10/25/13
to tasklo...@googlegroups.com

Hello I just upgraded the Mac OSX 10.9 and my TaskLog app isn’t working — it loads but it has removed all of my past time data and is no longer saving new data -- any chance we'll see a fix coming soon?  I'm very worried as all my data is missing.

Zacharias Pasternack

Oct 25, 2013, 2:52:29 PM10/25/13
to tasklo...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, October 25, 2013 11:30:33 AM UTC-7, Beth Chapin wrote:
> Hello I just upgraded the Mac OSX 10.9 and my TaskLog app isn’t working — it loads but it has removed all of my past time data and is no longer saving new data -- any chance we'll see a fix coming soon?  I'm very worried as all my data is missing.

Yes, we"re aware of the issue, and are hard at work on a fix as I type this. Don't worry, your data is safe; the issue just prevents it from being displayed. We will have an update available as soon as we can. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Zacharias Pasternack

Oct 27, 2013, 7:05:24 PM10/27/13
to tasklo...@googlegroups.com
We've just submitted an update (v1.1.2) which fixes the issues with Mavericks. We've asked Apple to expedite the review, so hopefully it will be available in the next day or two. Thanks for your patience.