Want to resume tasks? TaskLog 1.2 is now available.

Zacharias Pasternack

Sep 29, 2015, 3:11:23 AM9/29/15
to TaskLog Users
Yes, we've finally added the much-asked-for ability to resume tasks. And, we added a bunch of other nice enhancements, too.

Version 1.2 (14) - Released 09/28/15
• Added the ability to resume tasks via the Quick Task menu.
• Added the ability to merge tasks in the Tasks window.
• Added hotkey to pause/resume the current task.
• Added hotkey to show the Tasks window.
• Added UI to go to any date in the Tasks window.
• Added UI in the Tasks window for Undo.
• Added right-click functionality in the Tasks window tasks list.
• Added online help (choose TaskLog Help under the settings menu).
• Added optional merging of tasks on export.
• Improved visual appearance of paused tasks (no more blinking!)
• Option-clicking TaskLog’s menu bar icon pauses/resumes the current task.
• Many user interface enhancements for Mac OS Yosemite and El Capitan.
• Added many keyboard shortcuts to the Tasks window.
• Added importing of tasks.
• Added option to finish current task on logout/shutdown.
• Added option to pause current task on screen sleep/screensaver.
• Bug fixes.