query attributes in taskreport

sebastien lalancette

Oct 6, 2020, 5:41:16 AM10/6/20
to TaskJuggler Users
Hello,
I am preparing a taskreport to show details on how cost are calculated for each task. I found most of the puzzle pieces I need so far but I am stuck as I try to extract the amount of allocated time from each resource to the task, using the listitems function and a query inline generator.

I tried many attributes found in the taskjuggler manual but I cannot find the exact one I need.

Example code:
################
taskreport "Détails" {
formats html, csv
sorttasks tree
taskroot Travaux_Baie_no1
title "TITRE"
headline "Ligne de TETE"
columns bsi, name{
celltext 1
-8<-
name = <-query attribute="name"->, chargset =  <-query attribute='chargeset'->, effort = <-query attribute='effort'->
->8-
},resources {
listtype bullets
listitem -8<-
<-query attribute="name" ->
(taux = <-query attribute='rate'-> $/jour, efficiency = <-query attribute='efficiency'->
, fte = <-query attribute='fte'->
->8-
}, cost {
title ='Coûts autres (totaux - labor)'
celltext 1 -8<-
charge=<-query attribute='charge'->, total = <-query attribute='cost'->
->8-
}, cost{title='Coûts totaux'}
, start, end #, chart

  #hideresource 0
}

Is there a way to list available attribute in a specific context? What is the best way to find them?
Thank you !
Sebastien.