Using freeplane files

Gandalf

Mar 15, 2010, 5:24:41 PM3/15/10
to TaskJuggler Users
Hello,

freeplane can export files to use in task juggler but task juggler
want .tjp files and not .tji files like freeplane make when it exports
data to task juggler...

how can i do to use my freeplane files in task juggler ?

Patrice

Eduardo Schoenknecht

Mar 16, 2010, 7:47:17 AM3/16/10
to TaskJuggler Users
Hello,
I suggest you to use freemind, I´ve tried freeplane and it still have
some bugs.
You must write a .tjp file manually with basic information about the
project (name, start and end date, currency and so one)
Than you can include TASKS and RESOURCES info generated in freeplane/
mind.
Here you can find more detailed info:
http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/FreeMind_0.9.0:_The_New_Features#TaskJuggler_Integration

Regards,
Eduardo

Brendan Hyland

Mar 16, 2010, 11:00:43 AM3/16/10
to taskjugg...@googlegroups.com

.tji files are taskjuggler include files. You would include them in a
taskjuggler project (.tjp) like this:

include "filename.tji"

and then their contents are included in the project line-for-line.

Brendan

> --
Brendan Hyland
brendan...@hylandqs.ca

Marc Schnitzler

Mar 16, 2010, 7:05:55 PM3/16/10
to taskjugg...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gandalf,

attached an example freemind file and a skeleton tjp file.

Freemind exports the two tji's

Regards,
Marc

Am 15.03.10 22:24, schrieb Gandalf:

test.zip

Patrice Messinguiral

Mar 19, 2010, 5:40:24 PM3/19/10
to taskjugg...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aragorn !
thanks for files but that don't work.
A message tell me "Project ID expected" and i have nothing else : no resources, no tasks...

Is it a software wich is operational ?

Gandalf

Marc Schnitzler

Mar 21, 2010, 3:31:23 AM3/21/10
to taskjugg...@googlegroups.com
I forgot to mention that i am using tj3. No problem on my side.

Did you execute taskjuggler with "tj3 testproject.tjp"? The tasks and the resources are in the files called ... resources... and ... tasks... These two files were created by freemind.

Regards,

Am 19.03.10 22:40, schrieb Patrice Messinguiral:
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to taskjuggler-users+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Daniel Esparza

Mar 21, 2010, 5:30:46 PM3/21/10
to taskjugg...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I am very new to Task Juggler. I do not know if this is the right place to ask.

I was reading that one of the features of TJ is the automatic leveling. Is anyone familiar with this feature? If so, can anyone provide me with an example on some task with dependencies and automatic leveling?

I want to create a project where the number of worked hours per day can change and I need to reassign the tasks on other different days. Each task should be completed within the same day and cannot be split in different days.

Thanks

Daniel

Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 08:31:23 +0100
From: ma...@aragorn.de